We deliver a premium quality range of Industrial CV Joints, which is tested stringently by a skilled team of quality controllers. These experts assure that only those industrial joints that meet the respective standards are allowed to be dispatched from our facility. This way, we fulfill our quality commitments without fail.
Our enterprise initiated the business journey back in 1958, under the leadership of our president Mr. Shigeo Nakatsuji. At the time, we were dealing in automobile parts in the marketplace. Over the years, we progressed and became a respected name. Learn about our journey in the below points:
- 1958: Founder Shigeo Nakatsuji started manufacturing automobile parts
- 1964: Nakatsuji Iron Industry Co., Ltd. was incorporated
- 1975: MC machines we installed at our facility to ensure the production of precision parts
- 1981: A factory in Kawamata was established
- 1985: Initiated producing as well as selling driveshafts (CV joints)
- 1989: A new head office and factory were constructed. The factory area was also expanded. In the same year, we change name of the company to NKN. Ltd.
- 1993: Started bringing forth driveshafts in the domestic marketplace
- 1994: Expanded our reach and started offering driveshafts for industrial use
- 1997: Inaugurated our new warehouse
- 1998: Established a new fully automated production line
- 1999: The main factory and warehouse were expanded
- 2002: Had participation in Auto Mechanika Exhibition in Germany
- 2004: Again participated in Auto Mechanika Exhibition in Germany
- 2007: Upgraded our facility by installing multi-tasking CNC machine tools
- 2009: Mr. Tadao Nakatsuji took over the leadership of the company as the President. We exhibited our range in 12th Kansai Mechanical Components & Materials Technology Expo (M Tech)
- 2011: Received ISO 9001:2008 Certificate
- 2012: We acquired patent for small size CV Joint offered under our name. Further, we became an exhibitor in West Japan General Machinery Exhibition.
- 2013: Participated as a exhibitor in 17th Tokyo Mechanical Components & Materials Technology Expo (M Tech) and introduced additional MC machines. In the same year, we also exhibited our products in Machinery & Electronics Exhibition Kanazawa
- 2014: Manufactured driveshafts for Race Cars
- 2015: Became an exhibitor in Smart Community Exhibition for New-generation Vehicles
- 2016: Participated as an exhibitor in the first Mechanical Components & Material Technology Expo Nagoya. We also became exhibitor in EV & HEV Drive System Technology Expo.
Our company has support of a dexterous team, which helps us to meet the high expectations of our clients. The team members modify our premium assortment of Industrial Constant Velocity Joints as per the changing demands of customers, spread worldwide. They also help us in rendering the most reliable customer services to our client base.
Our company is always concentrating on delivering orders of each and every client in a timely manner. We assure that all the clients are also offered top class customer support, and each service is executed in a timely manner. All of the product related queries of our valuable clients are resolved promptly.
Get in touch with us